PLEASE READ ALL POLICIES-
1. Free Initial Consultation- An initial consultation is required for all new clients. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to meet you, your pets and for you to ask any questions you may have about our services. At this time you will need to fill out all necessary paperwork, and provide us with a key to your home.
2. Payment- Payment is due at the time services are completed. We invoice the client on the last visit and require payment when key is returned, or if Rain or Shine Pet Care(RSPC) is holding the key for the client. RSPC requires payment within one week after completion of services. In the event that additional visits or other costs(food, supplies, or vet fees) occur, payment is required within 7 days from completion of services or a late charge of $20 will apply. Non sufficient funds will be charged $30
3. Cancellation policy- We do not have one. We feel that life happens and no one should be penalized for this.
4. RSPC does not accept aggressive animals.
5. RSPC reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
6. RSPC will sit for acutely ill pets or those with severe medical conditions if discussed and agreed upon by all involved. RSPC reserves the right to take pet(s) to the vet. Client is responsible for all charges.
7. RSPC requires you to have a responsible party to take care of your pet(s) in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as illness or death and in the event of inclement weather or a natural disaster. Recommended emergency contact is a neighbor so they can reach your home. RSPC is not responsible for pets in these circumstances.
8. RSPC agrees to provide services stated in the contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition there of, the client expressly waives any and all claims against RSPC, unless from negligence on the part of RSPC.
9. The client understands that all pets(where appropriate) must have a vet and must be up to date on the rabies vaccine.
10. RSPC will not be responsible for any keys that client asks to be mailed.
11. Client agrees to authorize RSPC to handle any emergencies that may arise. RSPC will make every effort to contact client. In the event client can not be contacted, client authorizes RSPC to use their best judgement and to be available at an hourly rate of $30 to oversee the circumstances.
12. RSPC will not be held responsible for the loss, injury, death, or actions of any pet that the client has left outside or has instructed the sitter to allow outside while sitter is not there. This includes pets with doggie doors and outdoor pets.
Free Initial Consultation!
Give us a call
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Member of Pet Sitters International Organization